Saturday, February 12, 2011

Respecting

This year I have been thinking about what goals I have and where I would like to improve. And with images all over the tv of so much stuff being ruined and thrown out with floods and cyclones I got to thinking about all those people who have now lost so much, and wondered what they are really missing.
So this year I want to treat my 'stuff' with respect, treating it with the value it deserves. I have started by sorting out all the clothes in my closet, hanging them properly and in order so I can always find them. When you think about it, there is a lot of money in there and I need to respect that and enjoy wearing all of those clothes. My other project has been to sort all baby boys toys, making sure no pieces are missing and that all the 'sets' are kept together. Anyone spent a morning sticking all the flaps back on the 'Spot' books?  It was really satisfying!
I hope to folllow this pattern though all the rooms of my house, and enjoy a greater appreciation for what I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...