We love pizza in our house! I mean we really say those words....and this week we discovered our new love, homemade pizza dough in the kitchenaid. So good! I followed this easy recipe:
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1/2-3 1/2 cups plain flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl.
- Add salt, olive oil, and 2 1/2 cup flour.
- Attach bowl and dough hook, turn to speed 2 and mix 1 minute.
- Continuing on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough clings to dough hook and cleans sides of bowl. Knead on speed 2 for 2- 5 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- Cover, let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk (about 1 hour).
- Punch dough down.
- Brush 14 inch pizza pan with oil.
- Press dough across bottom of pan forming collar around edge to hold filling Top with fillings and bake at 200 degrees celcius for 15 to 20 minutes.