Monday, January 11, 2010

To the book depository!

I really love being a member of the library.  I love the fact that I can borrow out any book I want, and if two pages into the book I think I would rather be doing something else and never want to pick up that book again I don't have to feel guilty...cause I can just take it back and get something else. 

A few weeks a go I picked up a book that I did want to read

 and I really enjoyed it.  It gave me heaps of great tips and ideas on being a green parent without being all preachy and fanatical.   ( So I am recommending it here.  Go and borrow it from the library).

I also love My library because they have CDs, DVDs, magazines, heaps of kids books and no late fees...ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...