Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The story of stuff



I caught the end of an interview with Annie Leonard and thought I would check out her short movie "The story of stuff".  It was 20 minutes well spent (which I convinced man of the house to watch with me)!  I am really interested in the whole lifecyle of products and consumption, and often pick up products (like halloween glowsticks) and wonder if the world would be any different if we didn't make some poor kid in china make this so I can use it for 30 seconds at my once a year halloween party?  

I would love to be better at using less stuff and finding a better hobby than shopping and watching tv.  Watch the movie and let me know what you think...I am inspired...now what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...