Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday morning's

February has come and gone already and I am trying to remember where it went?  But this month I did use my very quiet Sunday mornings to make baby boy a cute shirt to where to church.  There are a lot of tutorial's on the web for tie onsies, but since he is now one I used a shirt instead of a onsie and one of his Dad's unused hancherchiefs as the tie (which I think worked out great).

Plus it made a really cute photo!



I ironed the tie on with fusable interfacing (I think that's what it is called), and I hand stitched around the edges, which was a lot quiter than pulling out the sewing machine (and waking up sleeping baby).

Finished product: one cute baby boy in a white shirt and tie!

1 comment:

  1. kara - this is adorable!!!!! I have just been introduced to the world of applique and can't wait to try more and more things!! So simple - even technically challenged me can work it out...
    So nice to read your blog and please please please - I want to have an Enjo party (i'm gathering you're a demonstrator????)I'm thinking maybe the first week in May??? I'll have to email you directly just to make sure you get this comment!!
    So nice 'seeing' you...
    Talk soon,
    Smiles
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...