Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Handmade this month

I thought that I would try and post something that I have made in the first week of each month, as I am really enjoying having the time to make my own.   This month I was busy  getting ready for baby's 1st birthday parties (one for family and one for playgroup).  I found some cute robot scrapbooking paper that I used for the invitations and also some really cute robot material which I used to make singlets for all the playgroup kids as their party favours.

 

This is the singlet I made for one of the little girls in our playgroup.

 
I used the scrapbook paper to make invitations and bunting for the party decorations.

The parties were fun, but I realised you really don't get to enjoy a party unless someone else throws it.  One day I would love to have a party as good as these !  And as baby is only one, I am sure I have many years of practice ahead.
I am also getting excited as February is here and that means that The Handmade Expo is on again.  I had great fun at the last expo in November so I can't wait to go again!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...