Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just in time for Easter


Every year for Easter my Mum would buy the Grandkids new winter pyjames, and this year with Mum gone I have been motivated to sew baby boy his very own handmade pair.

I used the 'Snug as a Bug PJs' pattern from this talented lady, and was so impressed with how easy and quick they were to make (and quick is important to me, as sewing with a two year old in the house is pretty tricky).

I bought some plain shirts and added some embelishment, and now I have some cute dino jammie pants with two matching shirts (all prepared for breakfast to be spilt on them).

Happy Easter everyone!  
I heard on the radio the other day that the motto for easter should be small quanities of good quality chocolate (and if it is fairtrade even better).

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kara :-) I made Callum some new church pants yesterday with a pattern from the Make it Perfect book and I agree that her patterns are great to use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...